Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,927 (Mex$ 5,953) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)