Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,364 (Mex$ 7,039) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)