Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.560 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,460 (Mex$ 67,826) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨235,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)