Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.276 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,451 (R$ 4,900) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,795 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Algiers costs 40,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 12 лв (about 1 hour ago)