Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,770 prices entered by 1,313 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.333 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨1,309,976 (£14,664) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨788,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)