Cost of living in London, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,525 prices entered by 1,403 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.561 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 88% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,380 (£347) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)