Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12264 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,219 (1,208,548 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨122,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)