Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11023 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,560 (168,383 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)