Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10718 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,204 (169,842 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (20 minutes ago)