Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12073 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,374 (1,005,308 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨94,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)