Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11596 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 24% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,402 (288,040 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)