Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12184 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,099 (1,034,925 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)