Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12753 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,063 (1,208,092 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨115,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)