Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10980 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,342 (312,772 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)