Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.689 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,614 ($249) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)