Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,096 ($302) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (40 minutes ago)