Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.627 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,919 ($1,679) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (11 minutes ago)