Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.479 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,342 ($517) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)