Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,457 (€430) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (39 minutes ago)