Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,364 (€385) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)