Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,830 (€233) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (34 minutes ago)