Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,102 (859 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)