Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.565 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨121,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨103,763 (5,589 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)