Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.273 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,136 (703 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (29 minutes ago)