Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38866 INR / AOA
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 241% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,051 (236,844 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)