Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23214 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 104% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,619 (54,357 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (35 minutes ago)