Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.676 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,404 (4,854 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (43 minutes ago)