Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.002 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,834 (1,976 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)