Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,081 (4,500 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (43 minutes ago)