Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.738 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,306 (£175) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)