Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.355 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨333,782 (£3,500) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨271,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)