Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,546 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.616 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,532 (€364) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pune costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Northampton costs £86 (about 1 hour ago)