Cost of living in Lipetsk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.155 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipetsk (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨8,989 (руб 7,784) in Lipetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)