Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12150 INR / CRC
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,117 (₡ 272,563) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)