Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11614 INR / CRC
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,482 (₡ 314,111) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (23 minutes ago)