Cost of living in Limerick, Ireland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limerick (Ireland) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,820 (€563) in Limerick to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (27 minutes ago)