Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.746 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,821 (€441) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)