Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,759 (€285) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (about 1 hour ago)