Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨269,042 (€3,297) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨224,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)