Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 11% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,266 (€456) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $135 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bintulu costs RM1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $893 (about 1 hour ago)