Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.461 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,176 (S/. 9,374) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨198,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)