Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.164 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,481 (S/. 9,142) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨177,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)