Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,655 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.489 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,809 (S/. 967) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)