Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.070 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,506 (S/. 972) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (28 minutes ago)