Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,750 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.974 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨187,289 (S/. 8,930) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨172,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)