Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,900 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.052 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,704 (S/. 1,481) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)