Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,963 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.850 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,371 (S/. 1,530) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €18,850 (about 1 hour ago)