Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09511 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,210 (191,467 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)