Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09926 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨204,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨194,736 (1,961,796 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)