Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08971 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,341 (293,628 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 2 hours ago)