Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08995 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,877 (343,255 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,728 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (44 minutes ago)