Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09083 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨30,127 (331,704 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)