Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09897 INR / MWK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨176,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨170,096 (1,718,583 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)