Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.474 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,473 (元3,100) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)