Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,043 ($314) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)