Cost of living in Leuven, Belgium compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leuven (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,539 (€503) in Leuven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)