Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,232 (€223) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)