Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.903 INR / GBP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,636 (£368) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)