Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.745 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,019 (658 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (39 minutes ago)