Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.249 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,528 (Php23,636) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)