Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,599 (€243) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (29 minutes ago)