Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,831 (€528) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)