Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.001 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 48% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,382 (€524) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)