Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,001 (€475) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (34 minutes ago)