Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,496 (€234) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)