Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.619 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,847 ($163) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (27 minutes ago)