Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.010 INR / PAB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,279 (481 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)