Cost of living comparison between Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,549 (€227) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)