Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨276,176 (€3,397) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨240,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)