Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,702 (€234) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (35 minutes ago)