Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.474 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,820 (RD$ 8,017) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 2 hours ago)