Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.394 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨7,626 (RD$ 5,470) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (41 minutes ago)