Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.374 INR / DOP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,496 (RD$ 6,909) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)