Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 17% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,081 (€2,518) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨172,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)