Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,424 (€436) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)