Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,563 (€411) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (38 minutes ago)