Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,272 (€441) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)