Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,203 (€269) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)