Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.607 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨323,992 (€3,970) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨246,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)