Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.859 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,861 (€460) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)