Cost of living comparison between Lahti, Finland and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.860 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,912 (€232) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)