Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.883 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 71% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,760 (2,287 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)