Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.085 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 68% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,094 (2,345 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (41 minutes ago)