Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.537 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,066 (9,150 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨153,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)