Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.822 INR / PGK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 58% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨257,625 (11,806 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨163,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)