Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,036 (CH$174,080) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)