Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Mexico and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.604 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,203 (Mex$ 4,218) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)