Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,018 (Mex$ 3,590) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)