Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,714 ($b1,245) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)