Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.329 INR / BOB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,857 ($b2,772) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (35 minutes ago)