Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.980 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 46% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,022 ($585) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (1 minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)