Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador vs Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,281 ($1,289) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)