Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.965 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨13,883 (L 4,682) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)