Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 290%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 15% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,964 (€247) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)