Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 508%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.171 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,692 (€520) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)