Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 473%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,528 (€2,643) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨164,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (43 minutes ago)