Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.606 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 60% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,990 (¥79,206) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (17 minutes ago)