Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,243 (¥76,558) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (20 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)