Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,167 (¥72,867) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)