Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,404 (¥29,268) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (33 minutes ago)