Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.077 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 57% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,887 (Dinar 191) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$28,517 (about 1 hour ago)