Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 227.287 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨539,850 (Dinar 2,375) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨439,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨16,000 (about 1 hour ago)