Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 221.537 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 59% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,881 (Dinar 112) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)