Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 216.387 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 66% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,540 (Dinar 215) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)