Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.962 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 58% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,665 (Dinar 133) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)