Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.203 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,616 (Dinar 205) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (36 minutes ago)