Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 845 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 214.280 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,341 (Dinar 207) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)