Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 227.287 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨552,147 (Dinar 2,429) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨449,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)