Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.898 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 55% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,358 (Dinar 88) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (41 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)