Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 213.555 INR / KWD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,112 (Dinar 89) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (22 minutes ago)