Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,700 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨5,164 (Taka 6,051) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)