Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨20,720 (руб 19,077) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (28 minutes ago)