Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.859 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,237 (GH₵1,022) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)