Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.041 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨10,938 (GH₵727) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (30 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (about 1 hour ago)