Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.575 INR / GHS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,472 (GH₵1,679) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Constanţa costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (36 minutes ago)