Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,560 (¥42,350) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (33 minutes ago)