Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,790 (¥58,161) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)